Massage & Ayurvedic Bodywork with Kathy:
I’ve been a Licensed Massage Therapist since 2008, deciding upon a career change after using Massage & Acupuncture to treat a chronic injury. I began Acupuncture school in 2010. And now, as a Licensed Acupuncturist, I continue to add modalities to address the complex issues that patients often bring to my practice.
I like to combine modalities in my treatments, offering sessions tailored to the patient’s particular needs. If you’re seeking a massage to just bliss out, great! You’ll find several options below. If you’ve got a particular issue or injury that you want treated in a more focused way, please choose the Focused Massage Session. These sessions are flexible and will employ various modalities and techniques to address your particular concern. This is also a great option for athletes!
You will find more information about each service on the appointment booking page.
Ayurveda is the classical medical system of ancient India. It includes the use of diet, lifestyle and targeted therapeutic measures to transform health by bringing the body back into balance. Along with Chinese Medicine, it is one of the oldest continuously practiced medical systems in the world. I provide the Ayurvedic Bodywork services below.
- Ayurvedic Abhyanga Oil Massage, 60 minutes: $75
- Ayurvedic Garshana Lymphatic Circulation Massage, 30 minutes: $38
- Ayurvedic Garshana & Abhyanga Combo, 90 minutes: $105
- Ayurvedic Oil Head Massage, 30 minutes: $45
Massage & Combination Services
- Acupuncture & Massage Combo: 90 min: $85
- Chair Massage, 30 minutes: $38
- Table Massage, 30 minutes: $38; 60 minutes: $70; 90 minutes: $100
- Focused Massage Session (mixed modality), 60 minutes: $70; 90 minutes: $100
- Massage Package: 120 minutes prepaid for use over multiple sessions: $130
- Contact Kathy with questions or for other time increments. RosewoodLMT@gmail.com