Acupuncture is an ancient healing modality that is gaining popularity in our modern times. It promotes circulation, reduces inflammation and stimulates the release of pain relieving neurotransmitters to treat a wide variety of conditions. Chinese Herbal Medicine effectively addresses many health concerns from insomnia and stress, to pain and menopausal symptoms.
Contact us if you have trouble booking online or if there’s a time you’d like, but don’t see.
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, and Cupping:
- Acupuncture, New Client: $60
- Acupuncture, Follow-Up Treatments: $55
- Herbal Medicine Consultation (w/out Acupuncture): $40
- Cupping Treatment (w/out Acupuncture): $30
- Membership: Get weekly treatments for 1 month at a great rate. See our membership page for more details on this signature service.
- Acupuncture with a Friend: Friends treated in tandem in our spacious room each receive $5 off the usual cost! Just let us know when booking that you’ll be coming with a friend. (Use the note field if booking online.)
- Other Discounts: We offer a discount to all students and to our former AOMA clients. Please inquire.