Acupuncture helps to promote circulation, reduce inflammation and stimulate the release of pain relieving neurotransmitters to treat a wide variety of conditions. Chinese Herbal Medicine effectively addresses many health concerns from insomnia and stress, to pain and menopausal symptoms.
Contact us if you have trouble booking online or if there’s a time you’d like, but don’t see.
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, and Cupping:
You’ll find more information about these services on the booking page.
- Acupuncture, New Client: $80
- Acupuncture, Follow-Up: $70
- Acupuncture: Follow-Up Short & Sweet: $40
- Acupuncture with a Friend: $120
- Facial Acupuncture + Celluma Pro LED Light Therapy (optional): $120
- Cupping Treatment (w/out Acupuncture): $45
- Celluma Pro LED Light Therapy Stand-alone or Add-on: $38 / $25
- Koshiishi Japanese Style Moxa Treatment: $70
- Acupuncture: Follow-Up Short & Sweet: Short on time or $? Come in for a quick 30 minute session. Acupuncture is therapeutic with a 20 minute needle retention time! This treatment is short, sweet, & therapeutic to fit your schedule & your budget. Best suited as a maintenance treatment for uncomplicated conditions.
- Acupuncture with a Friend: Have you and a friend been wanting to try Acupuncture? Friends treated in tandem in our spacious room receive a very friendly discount–$120 total!
- Membership: Get weekly treatments for 1 month at a great rate. See our membership page for more details. Discount not for facial treatments.
- Acupuncture Packages: 4 sessions to be used within 180 days: $260 Inquire at the office or email to purchase via Square invoice. Discount not for facial treatments.
- Sliding Scale: I want to make services available to a wide range of patients. Therefore, I reserve a select number of slots for sliding scale patients each month. Please inquire if you need a sliding scale price.