Acupuncture is an ancient healing modality that is gaining popularity in our modern times. It promotes circulation, reduces inflammation and stimulates the release of pain relieving neurotransmitters to treat a wide variety of conditions. Chinese Herbal Medicine effectively addresses many health concerns from insomnia and stress, to pain and menopausal symptoms.
Contact us if you have trouble booking online or if there’s a time you’d like, but don’t see.
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, and Cupping:
- Acupuncture, New Client: $65
- Acupuncture, Follow-Up Treatments: $60
- Cupping Treatment (w/out Acupuncture): $40
- Membership: Get weekly treatments for 1 month at a great rate. See our membership page for more details on this signature service.
- Acupuncture with a Friend (for New Clients): Have you and a friend been wanting to try Acupuncture? We’ve got two massage tables! Friends treated in tandem in our spacious room each receive $5 off the price of individual new client treatments (reg $65). Choose the “Acupuncture with a Friend” option on our online booking interface. Please note that in some cases, the practitioner will determine that Follow Up treatment will be better for the clients as a solo experience.
- Other Discounts & Sliding Scale: We want to make our services available to a wide range of folks. We offer a discount to most students and to our former AOMA clients. Please inquire if you need a reduced/sliding scale price.