Acupuncture is an ancient healing modality that is gaining popularity in our modern times. It promotes circulation, reduces inflammation and stimulates the release of pain relieving neurotransmitters to treat a wide variety of conditions. Chinese Herbal Medicine effectively addresses many health concerns from insomnia and stress, to pain and menopausal symptoms.
Contact us if you have trouble booking online or if there’s a time you’d like, but don’t see.
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, and Cupping:
- Acupuncture, New Client: $70
- Acupuncture, Follow-Up: $65
- Acupuncture: Follow-Up Short & Sweet: $35
- Acupuncture with a Friend: $110
- Cupping Treatment (w/out Acupuncture): $40
- Koshiishi Japanese Style Moxa Treatment: $70
- Acupuncture: Follow-Up Short & Sweet: Short on time or $? Come in for a quick 30 minute session. Acupuncture is therapeutic with a 20 minute needle retention time! This treatment is short, sweet, & therapeutic to fit your schedule & your budget. Best suited as a maintenance treatment for uncomplicated conditions.
- Acupuncture with a Friend: Have you and a friend been wanting to try Acupuncture? Friends treated in tandem in our spacious room receive a very friendly discount–$110 total!
- Membership: Get weekly treatments for 1 month at a great rate. See our membership page for more details.
- Acupuncture Packages: 4 sessions to be used within 180 days: $240 Inquire at the office or email to purchase via Square invoice.
- Other Discounts & Sliding Scale: We want to make our services available to a wide range of patients. We offer a discount to most students and to our former AOMA clients. Please inquire if you need a reduced/sliding scale price.